Monday, April 6, 2015

2014 Topps Platinum Football Box Break

Here's the box of 2014 Topps Platinum Football that I bought at that card show a few weeks ago.


Got a couple of nice rookie QBs.


And rookie cards for Odell Beckham Jr. too.


The two base card autographs were of two defensive studs.


And the RPA was of Cody Latimer.  I got really lucky and hit a pulsar refractor variation.

This is a really nice product, and provides a lot of bang for your buck.  I bought this box for $50.  Blowout Cards is selling them for about $55 so I got a good price on it.  Inside each box are three autographs, so you're paying about $18.33 per hit, with a decent shot at hitting something really big like a superfractor.  I would definitely buy another box of this product at the $50 to $55 price range.

No comments:

Post a Comment