Monday, July 27, 2015

2015 Panini Prizm Draft Picks Rack Pack Break

I hardly ever buy retail because it's such a bad value.  Sometimes though you just can't help it.  Tonight I ended up picking out one rack pack of some 2015 Panini Prizm Draft Picks and I'm glad I did.


I really like the Red Power Prizm Pack which comes in the rack packs.  I don't know why.  They're just the same cards but with a red X-Fractor look to them, but they just look... so... cool.


And I got an autograph!  I have no idea who Devante Davis is, but I can't complain.  Just getting a hit out of retail is an accomplishment in of itself.

The funny thing about this product is that when I first saw the initial sell-sheet images, I thought the product looked horrible.  It isn't the greatest looking product that Panini has put out, but it's also not the worst.  I think the "Draft Picks" logo is too big, ugly, and obnoxious.  But I really like the Prizm cards and look.  It's a high quality feeling card when it's in your hand.  The cards look better in person than they do in the scans.

No comments:

Post a Comment