Tuesday, May 3, 2016

2015 Panini Prizm Collegiate Draft Picks Boxes 1 & 2

I ordered two boxes of 2015 Panini Prizm Collegiate Draft Picks from Blowout last week.  They were only $25 per box which seemed like a good price for two guaranteed autos per box.  Little did I know that just a few days later these same boxes would go on sale for only $15 per box as a part of Blowout's 2016 NFL Draft promotion.  So in the end I ended up overpaying by $10 per hobby box.  


I did get these two really nice camo parallels of Carson Palmer and Aaron Rodgers.  I like the college uniforms.  Two old timers battling it out in the ol' Pac-10.

 

Rookie autographs were a little underwhelming.  I got Blake Bell (TE, 4th Round, 117th Pick, 49ers), Hau'Oli Kikaha (OLB, 2nd Round, 44th Pick, Saints), Stefon Diggs (WR, 5th Round, 146th Pick, Vikings), and Nick Marshall (QB, Auburn, undrafted).


Notable rookie parallels were Malcom Agnew (RB, Southern Illinois, undrafted) and Kenny Bell (WR, 5th Round, 162nd pick, Buccaneers)

No comments:

Post a Comment