Monday, August 7, 2017

2017 Topps Chrome Baseball Blaster Box #1

I gave into the Aaron Judge hype train some more.  I could not help but pick up a blaster box of 2017 Topps Chrome Baseball while doing some shopping.  I didn't get an Aaron Judge rookie card, but I'm okay with that.

I forgot that Topps Chrome is so high quality.  The cards are gorgeous in person, and feel very nice in your hand.  I actually can't wait to go out and get some more of Topps Chrome.  Too bad hobby boxes are so ridiculously expensive.


The photography on the cards is just great!  My notable cards were a Tyler Austin refractor rookie card, a Andrew Benintendi rookie card, and a Kris Bryant prism refractor.


The blaster boxes come with a blaster-exclusive four card sepia pack.  Mine had a Manny Margot rookie card, Gary Sanchez, Alex Reyes rookie card, and Ryan Braun.


Here are the odds for retail blasters.  Looks like there are superfractors in retail.  Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment