Wednesday, July 30, 2014

My Topps Customer Service Experience & Redemption Mail Day Results

About two and a half weeks ago I called Topps and requested a replacement for an outstanding 2012 Topps Chrome Mark Barron Autograph. 

They said it would take about two weeks for my request to be fulfilled.  They weren't kidding, as last week my mail day arrived. 


My $25.00 Mark Barron autograph was officially replaced with a 2013 Bowman Football autograph of quarterback Mike Glennon.

I think I did pretty good!  I went from a defensive player with little potential for a value in crease, to a QB with potential for a value increase!  Granted, Mike Glennon's days might be numbered in Tampa Bay with the new coaching staff coming in and cleaning house, but he was one of the better performing rookie QBs from the 2013 class.  If he gets put in the right offense and in the right situation, I could see him being a serviceable QB.


I also got my blue wave pack.  I was really concerned that they might not send it or claim that they ran out but lucky for me I got one.  Unfortunately I didn't get any really top players.  I guess Morris Claiborne is the best card of the four that I got.  These are really beautiful cards in person when the sunlight hits them just right.

I had a pleasant experience dealing with Topps customers service, all the way from phone call to receipt of cards.  I can't complain.  I know that a lot of people have said that Topps has some of the worst customer service of all the card companies, but I experienced nothing of the sort.  I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment