Tuesday, June 13, 2017

2016-17 Panini Optic Basketball Rack Pack #1

I decided to branch out a little bit and break some basketball.  I read on the basketball forums that Optic Basketball was hot.  It seems like everyone was snatching up whatever Optic retail they could find.  I decided to do the same not knowing much about who is who and who is good.

All I know is that Ben Simmons was the number one draft pick last year and that apparently his rookie cards are pretty sought after.


Rookie: Ben Simmons, Brice Johnson.  Rookie Holo: Damian Jones.  Rookie Kings Holo Insert: Denzel Valentine.

It looks like you only get three to four rookies per retail hanger pack (rack pack) whereas in football you usually get nine rookies.  This is a little disappointing, but I think there are only 50 rookies in the set so that makes sense.

I think I got lucky in my first box with a Ben Simmons rookie card.  He's the guy everyone wants apparently.


No comments:

Post a Comment