Wednesday, June 14, 2017

2016-17 Panini Optic Basketball Rack Pack #2

I've seen some people (seemingly) hit autographs in 50% of the hanger boxes that they've purchased.  Those people are probably the super rare lucky ones, so I wasn't getting my hopes up for an autograph.  Well, I got an autograph.


Rookie: Caris LeVent, Diamond Stone.  Base Purple: Kent Bazemore.  Signature Series: Ian Clark.

First off, let's just discuss this Diamond Stone guy.  His name is... Diamond Stone.  In case there was any confusion about whether a diamond is a stone, all you have to do is look to his last name.  This guy has an amazing name.  It's like naming your kid Carrot Vegetable or Ford Car.

The Ian Clark autograph is kind of cool.  It doesn't seem to be worth much but it's an autograph so I shouldn't complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment